- Managed Services Provisioning
- Remote Infrastructure Management
These days, in order to perform better employees in numerous organizations are becoming more and more dependent on computer systems and various enabling software/tools. For corporate end-users and other third-parties every service desk renders a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to fulfill their IT needs. Conforming to an ideal situation, the service desk proactively keeps informed end-users and business executives of all service related actions, events and changes that might impact them in some way or the other. The service desk automation platform used by Choice Solutions under Managed Services provides a fully integrated set of management functions that can be easily deployed and utilized via the internet. The intuitive user interface and unified functionality makes the solution cost effective and scalable to meet the evolving needs of employees of any organization. It holds the centerpiece for successfully operating an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) based IT Service Management (ITSM).
Remote Infrastructure Management/Monitoring
With the development of technology, hardware failure has come down drastically but software failure has started increasing. Unlike earlier days a simple break-fix model is not enough to ensure high user satisfaction levels. What is required is managing and monitoring to ensure higher uptime of the equipment. In short, today there is greater need of proactive service when compared to reactive service and the Managed Service Provisioning from Choice has the answer.
Choice has focused on the client’s security need and as a result the solution is delivered with high end hardware and software firewalls – data security is not that vulnerable. The software tools that are used to provide this service now come with encryption – the latest being 256 Bits rolling encryption with VPN.
Every act of the MSP administrators is logged and a detailed log of the activities done by the admin is readily available and generated electronically. Our legal fraternity has contributed its share in the form of – enforceable Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA).
At Choice Solutions we believe, any service provisioning is successful only if it is highly process driven and less dependent on people at the helm of affairs. With this in mind we have the relevant flow charts – all – as per ITIL and ITSM standards applied. Checks and balances have been established. The required fall backs have been thought about and made them ready and the process has been drawn up to face a high scalability. Thus Process, Technology and People deployed to resolve the proactive need of every client is the unique strength of Choice.
Onsite IT Infrastructure Management Services is the segments
where we understand the critical requirement for providing assured
network uptimes, availability of data and IT resources. To go
with this, over the past few years we have managed for some
of our clients a number of complex IT infrastructures and have
also gained substantial expertise in providing Infrastructure
In every On Site engagement of Choice Solutions ensures
- A Single Point of Contact for all IT Maintenance needs of Client.
- End users get optimum up time of their IT equipment.
- Work with various vendors to enable Client to get the services as committed by vendors.
- Plan and implement proactive support initiatives to reduce breakdown calls, faster recovery at the time of a breakdown
We offer services such as:
- Remote Infrastructure Management/Monitoring Services
- On-Site Facilities Management Services
IT Maintenance/ Consulting
- Comprehensive AMC as well as Non Comprehensive AMC
- Professional Consulting
Augmentation and Recruitment
Product Sales (Software & Hardware)
IT Hosting Services
Our RIMS offerings include ..
- Call Management
- Inventory Management which is Location independent with
- Complete PC Inventory and Configuration of Workstations, Laptops, Servers
- LAN, WAN, Mobile and Remote Users behind NAT and Firewalls
- All hardware eg CPUs, PCI cards, memory and drives with user notes
- All installed software with
- Licenses, version numbers, path and description.
- System information from DMI and SMBIOS including:
- PC make, model, serial number, mother board type
- OS information, version number and service pack.
- Patch Management.
- Complete Automation for Patch Discovery and Deployment Patch.
- Location, Deployment Method and Parameter Control Reliable and up to date Patch Data Base with Complete RollBack.
- Asset Management offered by Choice includes a Solution provides a fast, accurate and up to date Audit and Discovery of the entire computing infrastructure. Automatically recurring computer audits and change monitoring features, keep the inventories up-to-date and accurate at all times.. The key features include:
- Automatic Baseline and Scheduled Computer Audits
- A Centralized Inventory Repository that is always available with Complete hardware and software profile is stored on the server with Software License compliance.
- Software deployment.
- Network Monitoring & alerts
- Network Policy enforcement
- Customized reports
- Monitoring of equipments supporting SNMP ( ups, routers etc)