- IT Infrastructure Architecture
An IT strategy needs to be translated effectively into a
successful architecture in order to be implemented. Major
building blocks of IT infrastructure architecture include
systems, processes and organizational structures. Choice
Solutions provides technology infrastructure architecture
and design consulting services that are used to define the
infrastructure required and help the organization prepare
business case for investment. In addition, it defines the
organizational approach that is required to manage the ongoing
development and delivery of the infrastructure.
Our Knowledge and Experience
- Advising clients of available technical options and the opportunities which may arise from investment in the latest technologies.
- Developing an integrated procurement strategy to ensure accurate, timely and cost-effective procurement of IT infrastructure systems 0063 communicating and gaining buy-in to the design by all interested parties.
- Defining an organizational approach for system development and procurement.
- Developing and maintaining a business case for the architecture,
including the control of requirement changes with respect
to costs, benefits and risks.
The technology infrastructure consultants at Choice Solutions can offer the entire set of business, technical, and IT management skills appropriate to each client's individual needs. This is particularly applicable where organizations no longer possess the deep levels of technical skill they once had, and hence require specialist technology infrastructure input to supplement their in-house resources.